If you own Corsair hardware components and would like to make it easier to control and monitor these components then Corsair Link is the perfect way to do that. This is an application that was designed to monitor motherboard sensors, LEDs, fan activity, temperature, etc. in a single location.
So, with the help of Corsair Link, you can monitor your devices closely and can even configure them to follow their unique features. Are you interested in installing Corsair Link on your PC?
If the answer is yes, then you have come to the perfect place. In this post, we will guide you on how to download and install Corsair Link and will even highlight a few features so that you understand the use of this monitoring application.
Features of Corsair Link
Corsair Link is an all-in-one monitoring application that offers you an updated summary of your system’s performance and allows you to monitor the temperature as well. Then, the application automatically adjusts the cooling so that you can keep using the components without having to manually make any changes.
This application allows control over the real-time information of connected components like CPU, graphics card, compatible CORSAIR power supplies, DRAM, lighting, and so on. It also helps you customize these settings according to your needs.
Take a look at a few of the amazing features of Corsair Link to understand it better.
Add your Devices
One of the best features of Corsair Link is that it automatically scans and detects the connected hardware components with your system. These hardware components are then displayed on the software so that you can monitor them and customize them accordingly.
Apart from that, you also have the ability to choose a custom image background and then drag and drop your devices to group your devices, based on their functions. This will make it easier for you to monitor your components and control them whenever needed.
Another great feature of Corsair Link is that it enables the users to monitor different devices’ functions that may or may not have a negative impact on the system performance when the video card and CPU-intensive tasks are being carried out. So, you can monitor the performance of different components when you are playing a game, editing a video, etc.
With the monitoring, you get precise details about fan activity, temperature, etc. on a clean and user-friendly interface. That’s not all, you can even group these devices together so that you can consider them and monitor them as a single entity.
Fan and RGB LED Control
Finally, you also have the option to configure the fan speed curve by choosing one of the pre-programmed modes or by customizing a fan speed curve yourself that will respond to an activity in a group. As an example, you can choose to configure the exhaust fans to increase the fan speed if the thermal sensor reads a high temperature.
Apart from that, you can also configure the RGB LEDs to any desired color for a few components and can even program the lighting to change for a group on observing a temperature change. So, if your CPU is heated up, you can configure your light in the H80i cooler to slowly change from red to blue color.
Installation Requirements for Corsair Link
Unlike other software, there aren’t a lot of system requirements that need to be fulfilled for you to install Corsair Link software on your PC. You just need to have a Corsair Link compatible operating system in order to install and run Corsair Link.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you download Corsair Link on your PC.
- You will need a motherboard with USB 2.0 port
- Power: Standard 4-pin molex connectors power the cooling and lightning nodes.
- Corsair Link Commande
Compatible Operating Systems
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (all 64-bit)
How to Download and Install Corsair Link
The process of downloading and installing Corsair Link on your PC is actually quite easy and will barely take any time.
After making sure that Corsair Link is compatible with your system, just follow these steps to download and install Corsair Link on your PC.
- Head to the official website of Corsair at https://www.corsair.com/ to download Corsair Link software.
- On the home page of the website, scroll to the bottom of the page and then click on the ‘Download’ option under the Support section.
- Once you are on the Downloads page, type ‘Corsair Link’ in the search box and click on enter. You will be shown a list of software that matches your query.
- Search for your desired Corsair Link version and select it. Click on the arrow button next to your download version to start the download process.
- You will get an option to Sign Up, you can either fill your details or simply skip this step to start the download. Wait for the download to get completed.
- Once the Corsair Link .zip file has been downloaded, head to the Downloads folder where the file has been saved.
- Now, extract the contents of the file to the Corsair Link folder by using an extraction app like WinRAR.
- Once the extraction is complete, double-click on the folder to open it and then select the Corsair Link setup/installer file and double-click on it to start the installation process.
- Accept the End User License Agreement to proceed and follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Corsair Link.
- Once the installation is successfully completed, close the installation wizard and reboot the system so that changes can take place in your system.
Corsair Link is now successfully ready to be used on your computer.